Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fantasy Bachelorette Pad - Part 6: The Holiday

It's Christmas time and I most definitely have visions of sugar plum fairies dancing in my head!  Therefore, today's installment of my Fantasy Bachelorette Pad will be all about happy holiday scenes in my imaginary dream home! I tend toward a vintage/modern/girly side of things, surprise surprise....but in my parent's home where Christmas really lives I will always prefer a traditional red, green, and gold Christmas.  Family heirloom glass ornaments from the 50s and 60s and tattered home-made creations with 20 year old dry macaroni and glitter will always trump a chic color-coordinted tree for my Christmas morning.  But we're here to drool over Bachelorette Pad Christmas, and there ain't nothin' tattered about that!







{We have this exact vintage aluminum tree}




{below are some of my own decorations}



Merry Christmas everyone and happy decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment