Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fantasy Bachelorette Pad - Part 2

Every self-respecting independent lady needs a a chic home office with which to conquer her business world, and here are some of my favorites:
(Above and Below) the offices of the incomparable Kelly Wearstler



(Above) literally my favorite desk EVER.

(Above) The home office of one of my favorite bloggers, Emily.  I absolutely love her use of a Confetti System garland here, streamers aren't just for parties anymore!  I've long been eyeing a more colorful version for permanent installation in my own living room.


Love this office of Roger Vivier brand ambassador, Ines de la Fressange



I'm a sucker for polished brass, especially when it's as amazing as this 1970s shelving system



(Above and Below) how amazing would it be to live in a climate that could sustain a wonderful open-air office like these!  As it rarely dips below 100 degrees here, these offices would produce more sweat than work.... but they're pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment