Monday, September 12, 2011

Fashion's Night Out

I spent last Thursday night at Highland Park Village in Dallas for Fashion's Night Out.  It was a fabulous evening filled with flashy fashion shows and fun-filled parties at HPV's chicest boutiques! 

We stopped by Carolina Herrera and sipped champagne while we perused the most gorgeous gowns and their incredible bridal salon, Diane Von Furstenburg was packed with Dallas' most fashionable set having their photos taken for the cutest little flipbooks, the Christian Louboutin boutique was made over like a retro salon with stylists from Frederic Fekkai and Lashionistas doing some amazing, red eyelash extensions.  The brand new Palm Springs, Mid-Century style Trina Turk boutique had their grand opening and I definitely found a reason to go back with her gorgeous accessories!  Chanel was doing free mini-manicures in all their new fall shades, too bad there wasn't time for us to partake of that particular gift!  But marveling at the incredible Chanel fall collection was certainly gift enough!  Our last shop-stop was Scoop NYC - more champagne flowed, more beautiful clothes seen!  Then it was off to the  second fashion show of the night, where my friend, the incomparable Mary Manning was styling chic coifs for the runway, and one of my absolute favorite people, Chelsea was running the show backstage.

All in all it was a fantastic evening!  Here are some photos I managed to take throughout the night:


My fashionable posse for the evening

Fashion show producer, Jan Strimple is a genius!  Jimmy Choo shoes never looked so good!

My friend and co-worker, Becca and I posing on the runway

The great new Trina Turk boutique

One of my favorite Stella McCartney looks

Christian Louboutin and I share a similar belief that there is no such thing as too much sparkle




The beautiful Chelsea and I backstage after the fashion show

No comments:

Post a Comment