Thursday, September 15, 2011

In My Ears

Music is a huge part of my life and from time to time I'd like to share with you some of the most-played songs of the moment in my day-to-day...

Starstruck  -  Santigold
California Soul (Diplo Remix)   -  Marlena Shaw
Vivrant Thing  -  Q Tip
Veni Vidi Vici  -  Black Lips
Like Herod  -  Mogwai
Dandelion  -  Charlotte Gainsbourg
Slow  -  Twin Shadow
Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Reunion Remix '96)  -  DJ Kool
Polish Girl  -  Neon Indian
Sun of a Gun  -  Oh Land
Wolf  & I  - Oh Land
Diamonds and Rust (Live)  -  Joan Baez
Money  -  The Drums
Holy Holy  -  Wye Oak
Two Cousins  -  Slow Club
Penobska Oakwalk  -  Quilt
Coming Down  -  Dum Dum Girls
Midnight City  -  M83
Tobacco Road  -  Nashville Teens
Eveybody's Got to Learn Sometime  - Beck
Hypnotize  - The Notorious B.I.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment